20080124

Tea overdose.

This is really bad. I'm down with a cold and it's seriously not of any help 'cause I'm rushing SOOO MUCH work right now. I need to digress awhile before I go insane. I had green apple awhile ago, with a cup of hot tea, to keep me on the go. The pile of work is multiplying like bacteria, think that's why it has gotten me. Deadlines later, Friday, and next Friday. Urg. TESTS. PRESENTATIONS. EXAMS. ): Bad timing.

Things to do (losing track, too much work):
-finish research for cs
-1pg summary for cs
-executive summary for a&p
-crm, crm, crm
-presentation slides
-scripts
-study for summative test
-DANGS. So many things to do in just 1 week. And a DAY. DEADLINES ): Against the ticking hands.

(back to work, enough of distraction.)
To shut it all off and make a run for the door.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home